Doesn’t matter if you are a tradie slogging away during the day or just after some fun and adventure, there are many options when it comes to choosing the aluminium canopy to suit your budget and individual needs.
Most heavy duty canopies have a number of distinguished design features and benefits which differentiates from other canopies on the market. Some of the features of an aluminium canopy include:
- Complete 55 x 3 box interior box frame work
- Packed floor with under board box sectioned frame work
- All superior construction- no leaky fixes
- Clever gutter array to avoid unexpected water issues
- Weld rubber on door for tight shutting so as to avoid unexpected opening of doors.
- Fabric and other related fittings on all doors with bracket struts built into this
- Heavy load carrying capacity on the roof perfect for things like tents, bicycles or other heavy items.
- Superior quality recess firmness latches for fundamental sealing ability
- Superior quality cast aluminium hinges with appropriate fittings in nylon and stainless steel.
- Weather and dirt proof
- There is a huge range of standard designs. Manufactures can build specifics to suit your individual taste and style. You can either go with a standard tray or chose a more customised optioned to finish your dream model.
Canopies have been designed and built for many years we have been in business and designers are always looking at new ideas and designs to better cater to the needs of the normal tradie or adventure junkie.
Designs include: a basic covered canopy where you can safely store all your valuables or a purpose built travel package which means storing all your necessities for a vacation or road trip. With the endless possibilities when it comes to design and manufacturing canopies, nothing is impossible
These are the options available for most aluminium canopies:
- Single and dual tyre holders for spares
- Can holder- professionally cut and welded.
- Optional rear door
- Fuel storage alternative with additional identical doors available
- Jacks, superior quality framework, doors and sockets for car jacks
- Colour codes to finish specific vehicle type
- Glass windows
- Bars to store boats or ladders
- Covered and locked roof racks
Custom made canopies are available and designers and manufacturers are on hand to take you through the start to end of the design process. They take the customer’s requests into consideration before the design process and really involve the customer through every step of the way.
Canopies are widely used by everyone from government departments to fun seekers. To ensure the ultimate customer satisfaction, designers continuously improve on their design and manufacturing process so the final result is something that is solid and stands the test of time.
Now that you know about choosing the ideal aluminium canopy, you can plan and choose the model and design that perfectly fits in with your requirements and get started on shopping.